Are you starting up a new small business or needing an additional desk space or two in one of the most serenely beautiful neighbourhoods in Sheffield? Perhaps you’re tired of working from home because of the number of distractions that can prevent focus.
We currently have 3 desks available in our shared workspace in Nether Edge. We’re open minded about the kinds of businesses that we’re looking to share with but this may be especially suitable for anyone in the creative or education sectors. Previous tenants include a graphic designer and a small education charity.
Our office is on Kenwood Park Road and that means we’re very near to Ecclesall Road, Sharrowvale Road, London Road and Abbeydale Road and all of the many eateries and shops they offer.
- A desk and chair
- A calm, friendly, comfortable working environment
- A kitchen and toilet shared between a maximum of 6 people
- Ample free street parking outside
- A meeting area in the communal office
- All bills included
- Low/moderate level internet usage (high traffic users will need their own dedicated line)
- 24 hour access
- 1 month notice period
The spaces available are:
- 2 x desks in a separate, small office – if your business needs two desks/people, this would be the best option
- 1 x desk in a corner of our large/main office, sharing the space with Sort Of…Films Ltd
If you’re interested and would like to look round, please contact Ed or call 0114 258 2370.